SmartUnity.nEXT - professional BMS/GUI framework for Beckhoff
SmartUnity.nEXT is the most powerful solution in the SmartUnity range. Being developed for over 7 years it is designed to meet the high requirements for automation and control systems of major projects on Beckhoff hardware. It can handle up to 64 PLCs and 200 000 data points.
Up to 5 times faster Beckhoff project implementation
Visual programming -> no low-level PLC programming is needed to complete a SmartUnity-based project. Using the ProjectBuilder tool, you can configure the desired automation logic by point-and-click in days, not months.
True web visualization
SmartUnity is a professional HMI product that has been developed from scratch in compliance with the majority of web-standards, e.g. SVG (vector graphics) and HTML5. Those are the only technologies that are executed by most web browsers (with no additional plug-ins such as Java or Silverlight installed) and are to be supported in the future.
Compared to most alternatives on the market, SmartUnity.nEXT offers optimal value for system integrators who are seeking reasonable price but do not wish to compromise functionality. Our flexible pricing allows you to choose the configuration that will suit your needs the best – without the need to pay for unnecessary options.
High-load system with excellent scalability
Hardware with an excellent track record
SmartUnity Automation Server is based on Beckhoff CX series Embedded PC which is designed and manufactured in Germany. Beckhoff company is renowned for the superior reliability of their automation equipment widely used in process control.
Easy integration of most protocols
SmartUnity has in-built seamless support of all major automation technologies such as TCP-IP, KNX, LonWorks, OPC, ModBus, DALI, ADS, RS485, and others. BACnet, EnOcean, M-bus, MP-bus, PROFINET, EtherCat, OPC support is provided on request.
- Commercial buildings For buildings with high density of data points and floor area over 10 sq. meters. Logging and powerful analytical tools to help improve energy efficiency.
- Datacenters Real-time monitoring of all critical engineering subsystems. Flexible control scenarios.
- Hotels, hospitals, airports Reliable operation and long maintenance intervals for high objects of high importance.
- Industrial objects Real-time precision management of disparate industrial systems and mechanisms.
- Distributed engineering systems Centralised control and supervision of distributed systems with large number of data points.
- Transport infrastructure Increased passenger safety. Reliable and easily scalable traffic and fleet management.
- Smart cities Unlimited number of data points and rapid scalability. Self-diagnostics and fault prevention.